Thursday, June 4, 2015

Frugal Meal Tip

After the family graduation party, I had a gazillion hot dog buns left over. I didn't want them to go to waste, so I looked for creative ideas for using them up.
 One of the things I did was to make the buns into garlic bread. It was easy to do and tasted just fine. I made up some garlic butter and spread it on the bun halves. On one of the pans of buns, I added some Italian seasoning as well. Then popped them into a hot oven to crisp up. Yum!
Here's a photo of the frugal meal I put together with the garlic buns. I cooked up the small portions of pasta that I had, added spaghetti sauce, then topped it with cheese. Underneath it all was a reheated leftover hamburger patty from the BBQ.
Tasty and frugal...what more could you ask for!

8 comments:

  1. Mmm. Garlic buns are so tasty, I'm sure. I've never tasted them, though. They do look palatable and toothsome. Crisping makes them more wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
    Alise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas, i was looking for such article for many days...

    _____________________
    American Actor HD Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete