Friday, January 16, 2015

The Squares Are Adding Up

I'm still making squares. Right now, I like making them. Eventually, I'll get tired of them and have to take a break, so for now, I'm sticking with it.
 Last night, I made 5 more Cornmeal squares.
 This morning, in between housework and laundry, I whipped out 6 more of the Cornmeal squares.
 I tried to get a 7th square, but there wasn't enough yarn.
 My totals at this point are:
Aran - 14 squares
Buff - 16 squares
Cornmeal - 14 squares
So...I need 4 more in order to have 48 squares, but I used all of the yarn I had in these 3 colors. I headed downstairs to my yarn stash and started digging around, seeing what I could find. And the yarn fairy was smiling upon me!!!
I found a ball of Buff yarn.  Yay!  That's hopefully enough for 4 more squares! I'll be working on them shortly.  Don't you just love it when you find something you were sure you didn't have??? I do!

2 comments: