Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Back To School

Yesterday morning, bright and early, at 7:30 a.m., Big C and I were headed down the highway, back to school.
We both had classes all day long, from 9:00 to 5:00.  It was a very long day, let me tell you. Big C went straight to bed at 6:30 last night.  I wanted to, but I needed to start on my mountain of assigned homework. 
And here I am, at midnight last night, still working on my math. I managed to get one chapter done, and I still have one more to go.  It only took me 5 hours to get all those problems done for chapter 1!  Geez! I feel like it's just busy work, but I still have to do it.
So, I still have chapter 2 for math and 1 or 2 chapters to read in all the other classes along with some small (hopefully) assignments to finish up today before my classes again tomorrow. Can you guess what I'll be doing all day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment