Sunday, January 11, 2015

And So It Begins

Yesterday, I figured I should check my college email and online class website. I should clarify that my classes are not online, but I do have an online class area for each of my classes. It's hard to explain but we use it for grades, assignments, tests, and several other things. Anyway, I had an email from one of my instructor's and my first 2 Monday classes have been cancelled but there is plenty of reading and homework to complete before the first actual class time.  Since I had an email, I went and checked out my classes and I have homework in 2 of them before the first class on Tuesday. So...today it's back to the grindstone. I have homework to do. I'm glad I checked these things out as I do not like being unprepared because being unprepared puts me behind.  With 6 classes I can't afford to get behind. So, I'll catch you all later! Have a great Sunday everyone!

1 comment: