Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Inspired By...

Today, I'm inspired by the blog, Repeat Crafter Me http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/ .

Her blog features lots of free crochet patterns, crock pot recipes, and much more.

I particularly enjoyed the reindeer applique pattern, the gingerbread man cookie pattern, the many crochet hat patterns, the blooming flower pillow, the newborn baby booties pattern, the simple spring crocheted flowers, the sleepy owl mask pattern, the monster kleenex box cover, the cuffed baby booties pattern, the crock pot apple crisp recipe, the rain boots and slippers pattern, and then my most favorite idea of all...the book shelf fire station.  I'm going to have Big Daddy make one of these for Muffin Man and Blue Boy.

It's obvious from everything that I enjoyed that this is a blog well worth visiting, so make sure to stop by and view all the great stuff she offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment