Saturday, October 12, 2013

What I'm Working On

After a very busy week and then catching up on housework this morning, I have been able to finally sit down with my yarn for a bit (while the laundry is being done).
 I made these white circles last week or so and have been waiting to put the faces on.  They are just simple circles starting with a magic circle.  I'm using Red Heart Super Saver yarn out of my stash.  The colors are black and white.  The hook size is an I.  These are eventually going to become a banner/bunting for my sister's Halloween party.  I actually wish I'd have made some for myself now.  I don't mind though.  There's always next year.
My inspiration came from this photo on the internet.  I didn't have a pattern but just guessed when I made them.  If you would like to make these and need some help, just message me and I'll post what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment