Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Next Project

I went downstairs one day over the weekend and dug through my yarn stash.  I'm wanting to make a few more baby blankets to sale during the Pecan Festival which is the first weekend in October.
 After a couple of days of "thinking on it", I finally settled on using the 2 partial skeins of Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Sunshine and the 2 full skeins of Off White to make a granny square blanket.
This photo isn't the best but you can see what I'm doing with the yarn so far.  I've actually added a couple of more squares to it at this point.  I didn't start this blanket until yesterday evening, but Medium J is having some drama in his life right now and kept me up way past my bedtime last night.  The only way I could stay awake was to crochet.  It also helped me keep my cool as well.  And I needed that.

1 comment:

  1. It looks good so far :-) I like basic granny square blankets; they're good meditative work. I hope the drama gets better soon.
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete