Sunday, September 15, 2013

Half Spiderweb - Stash Buster Project

Last night, after a very busy day out and about, and a 3 hour nap once we got home, I finally had a bit of time for crocheting.  I'd been wanting to make a Half Spiderweb for the other side of my front porch, so that's what I did.  (You can find the pattern here).
 This is what it looks like before I hung it up this morning.  I added a few more rows to the spiderweb and also a few more ties since I have a huge area to work with.
 This is the view from my front yard.
And this is the back view from on my porch.  It's really rather big, which is what I was hoping for.
I used some of the Red Heart WW yarn in white out of my stash and a size I crochet hook.  I'm managing to get quite a few spider webs out of this ball of yarn that I found.  I have another spider web that I goofed up on that I'm possibly going to hang up in another tree.  I even made 2 medium sized ones for an order as well as the great big one on the other side of the porch along with a bunch of little pennants and banners, so I'm really getting a whole group of Halloween items made out of it.

1 comment: