Sunday, July 21, 2013

WIP Update

I haven't had a whole lot of time this week for my projects, between the dentist, traveling too and from Nursing Camp with Small T, working at the pool, etc..  However, I have managed to get a little bit of yarn time in.  If I've not said it before, I feel incomplete without at least some yarn time every day.
 This is the current state of the Catherine's Wheel baby blanket.  I've managed to add a few rows to it.  I plan to spend some time with it today since I don't have to be at the pool.
This is the knitted baby blanket I'm working on.  I keep it for something to work on while riding in the truck.  It's so easy to take with me because it's only one skein of yarn and doesn't take up a whole lot of space.  Besides that, the pattern is knit, knit, knit.  So easy to do without needing to read a pattern, which isn't easy while riding in a vehicle.  At least not for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment