Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today...Saturday...

I started out my day...
 at the pool...
 I had a bit of spare time after getting things set up, so I soaked my feet a bit and tanned my backside for awhile...since it seldom sees any sun...I can't be tanned on the front and white on the back....
 I looked through a magazine as well...and found this bit of inspiration...
 and this seems like a good charity to donate to...
 and this looks like a good lipstick to try out...
 and I keep hearing a lot about this foundation...maybe it would be worth trying out....
 and I was thrilled to bits to see that Pink is now a Covergirl....
 I love her....I always tell my kids that I have an inner Beyonce or Pink dying to come out...
 and this looks like it would be the perfect Christmas gift for one of my sister's...as her cell phone is always dead...she uses it for work...24/7....
 and after I got home tonight, Small T gifted me with this little plaque....which is funny when you consider that our last name (before marriage) was Wine...so anything Wine related is comical when applied to our family...
 I worked and worked on this and ran out of yarn this evening....so....I have to buy more so I can finish this up...it is an upcoming free pattern...
 and then I was inspired to make this little cover for my coffee cup...I'll post this free pattern asap too....
and finally...I've watched Little Ty...be a worm...and inch across my floor this evening...I think he's either bored or hyped up on something...not sure which...
and now I'm off to bed...as I have a long day tomorrow...I'm off to the ER in a town about 1 1/2 hours away...I've torn something in my knee I think....not good.

2 comments: