Friday, April 12, 2013

Update on the "New Project"

Life is so unfair sometimes.  *sigh*  I swear, if I was better organized, maybe it wouldn't be so much of a bummer.  What, pray tell, am I getting at?  Well, I ran out of yarn for this baby blanket.  Yep.  I did.  Why???  Because I was using a different yarn than what I said I was.  Unbelievable!  I seriously thought I was using a skein of Bernat Baby Sport.  I didn't realize until I was almost finished with the skein that it was Lionbrand Pound of Love.  So...after searching through my stash, I realized that I only have Bernat Baby Sport.  The baby blanket has sat there, staring at me, waiting somewhat patiently, since Wed. night.  I guess it's a good thing I have to go to Wal-Mart this evening, otherwise it would be sitting there staring at me for a much longer period of time.  Sometimes, I swear, I need a good smack in the head!  I should have searched through ALL the yarn to make sure I had enough of it before starting a project.  I wonder though...I have a learned a lesson from this???  Probably not.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment