Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Project

I needed a project to work on while traveling to the ball game last night, so I grabbed a skein of baby yarn, a hook, and a pattern and started this baby blanket.  I'm not using a traditional baby blanket pattern.  Instead, I'm using a pattern for a bigger afghan/throw and just shrinking it down by using a smaller hook and lighter weight yarn.  In this case, the yarn is Bernat Baby Sport and a hook size G.  Here's the link to the pattern http://sarahsprojects.blogspot.com/2010/05/living-room-afghan-pattern.html .  It's one I've used before and I really like the look of it when it's finished.  The yarn is from my stash, so I will get to count this is a Stash Buster project when it's finished.  :)

2 comments:

  1. i use this pattern so much..i have done shawls, baby blankies, ghans and squares with it..love it..its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete