Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Found It!!!

Guess what?  Sunday when we were out of town shopping for Small T's birthday and for Prom, we stopped at Michael's (Hobby Lobby was closed...darn) and I found the Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn I was needing to finish the white baby blanket.  Woo Hoo!!!  So...I bought 2 skeins of it, just in case.  Now I get back to work on the blanket.

By the way, I hope to update the blog a bit more this evening.  I've been subbing at the school this week so my evening hours are pretty limited with having to fix dinner in a hurry and then zipping off to all the evening activities, plus...I've been needing to go to bed at a decent time so I won't be tired the next day.  So, hopefully I have a good day/afternoon/evening and have time to get on here tonight.  Have a good day everyone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment