Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's Finished!

I added the 6th and final skein of Homespun and was weaving in the last "end" as Tony Stewart was hitting Joey Lagano.  I tell ya, Nascar has been good for my crocheting this year already.  :)
 Here it is.  The Super Fast & Easy Throw from the Lion Brand website.  It's doubled over on the back of the sectional sofa.  I think it looks good!  I like the specks of green and red in with the blue.  It can really see these specks when you are close-up to it.
A view from a little bit farther back.
As to the particulars, I used 6 skeins of Homespun in the color "Mission" and a size N crochet hook.  The Homespun was a gift from a friend, so I can't count this as a Stash Buster Project since I didn't already have it in my "stash".  :(  But that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment