Friday, January 25, 2013

Holiday Lights

I'm working on the Holiday Lights today.  Slowly.  It's been a rough day with fighting vertigo and being lightheaded.  I have decided to work up these lights in an assembly line fashion.  I'm making the bottoms or the lights and then I'll work on the connectors or tops.
I'm using yarn from my stash.  It's Red Heart super saver.  I have 2 each (so far) in the colors Cherry Red, Bright Yellow, Turqua, and Pretty 'N Pink.  Spring Green is next.  I'm using a size F crochet hook.
These lights are another project that I've got on my list to make as well as being stash buster projects.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling a bit better today, your lights are lovely so realistic, Shelly I hope you don't think I'm cheeky but would you consider turning off your word verification it took me 4 attempts to post last time, did you read this

    http://lindacraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/please-turn-it-off.html

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I think I have the word verification turned off. If it's still showing up, please tell me and I'll try it again.

      Delete
  2. OOh your lights look fun! I like to work in stages too!
    Hope you are feeling better soon
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....verification is off!! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ali...to both! I've got 6 connectors to put on yet and then I'll have the dozen lights finished.
      I am actually feeling a tiny bit better at the moment. I'm still suffering with being lightheaded though. I hope it goes away soon.
      I'm glad you posted about the verification being off. :)

      Delete