Friday, December 28, 2012

Progress...

Here's my progress on the Stained Glass Afghan.
I finished the top two portions of the first row last night and have completed the second row now as well.
Edited to add:  I should have checked the pattern before adding the second strip.  I have screwed up and didn't add the black outline.  Dang.  But, my husband and I have talked it over and we really like the way it's looking now.  So...I won't be ripping it out and doing it right.  I will just keep on plugging away at it.
**Edited again....sorry.  The colors so far, starting at the bottom left and working up in strips are:
Row 1: (with black between each color) Pretty N Pink, Spring Green, White, Amethyst, Cherry Red, Light Blue, Pale Yellow, Shocking Pink, White, Soft Navy, Aruba Sea, and Light Coral.
Row 2: (with black between each color) Delft Blue, Petal Pink, Bright Yellow, Coral, Real Teal, White, ? (light mint), Pale Plum, Bright Yellow, Amethyst, Pretty N Pink, and Cherry Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment