Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Paper - Coupons

You know, I never buy a Sunday Paper.  Ever.  Today, I thought...why not.  I dished out my $2.15 then came home to check out the coupons.  I didn't think there would be enough coupons in the circular to cover the money I spent on the paper.  Boy, was I wrong!  I found:
$1 off 2 Herbal Essences products (that's what we use)
$2.50 off 2 Tampax Pearl products (that's what Small T uses)
a Buy one get one coupon on Gillette female disposable razors (that's what we use)
25 cents off Bounty towels (maybe)
$1 off one Olay body wash (maybe)
and several other coupons on men's razors (maybe)
So...in the long run, even if I only use the coupons for Herbal Essences and Tampax Pearl, I'm still ahead $1.35 after paying for the paper.  Guess I'll start buying the paper more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment