Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Monday....

Monday was a long day.
A really long day.
But we're finally back home now.
I'm going to do this post a bit out of order.  Kind of like my brain today.  I'm tired.
Anyway....here goes......
 This is what the Neat Ripple looks like.
I took it with me to the hospital Monday morning and in the end, I did about 10 rows total on it.
I measured it a bit ago, and it's approximately 52 inches long.  I've still got a little way to go.
Now, on to the important stuff.
 Here's Small T before her surgery on Monday.
It's a wonder that she's smiling.  Really.  We ended up having a 4 1/2 hour wait in pre-op.  She was supposed to have surgery at 9:30 and she went in at 1:55.
 The initial time in Recovery wasn't that great.  She was having some pretty bad pain issues with her ears and then she was suffering with nausea.
Once she got to her room, the nausea really took hold.  She was sick, sick, sick....all afternoon and evening and into the night.  This is not easy to suffer with when you've had facial surgery.  Imagine how much it hurts when you're hurling.  AND she had a constant nosebleed going on as well.  Poor kid.  But, she's doing well today and was able to come home.  She looks much, much better than in these last two photos and she plans to attend school tomorrow whether we like it or not.  So...we'll see.
That's my update on Monday's activities as well as this mornings.  I hope everyone had a good couple of days while I was gone.

2 comments:

  1. God Bless sweet small T.. I will pray for her.. God save her dear my friend.. All blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i really appreciate it! hugs!

    ReplyDelete