Sunday, April 8, 2012

D-Ray's Blanket - Finished


I finished up D-Ray's Blanket yesterday evening.
I must say that I love how it turned out.
All the brilliant colors mixed in with a few lighter ones.
And it really pops against the black yarn.
As for the details:
There are 48 squares:
3 Aruba Sea
3 Pretty 'N Pink
3 Light Blue
3 Pumpkin
4 Pale Yellow
1 Amethyst
3 Royal
3 Paddy Green
3 Turqua
3 Cherry Red
3 Light Coral
3 Bright Yellow
3 Shocking Pink
3 Spring Green
2 Medium Purple
1 Pale Pink
4 Soft White
I used one skein Red Heart yarn in each color plus a Super Saver skein and a regular skein of Black.
I did not use an entire skein of any color. In fact, about half of a skein.
I used an I crochet hook.
The border is 2 rows of black dc continuing in the granny stitches. Then 1 row of dc in each stitch around with 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc in each corner.
This is one more project finished and ready to be added to my stash of Christmas gifts.

2 comments:

  1. wowowowowowo, i loooooooooooove it Shelly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a bunch! it's getting some rave reviews on my facebook page too. i'm actually considering making another one similar to it as well.

    ReplyDelete