Thursday, March 1, 2012

Good Morning!


Good Morning!
I've had my coffee and done the dishes.
Now I'm working on my 2nd load of laundry.
And there's a few more loads to go.
And I'm dreaming of going back to bed. LOL
It's been a long week already and tomorrow I go back to work.
I can't complain too much as I've had 5 unexpected days off due to Small T and Big Daddy.
One is sick (Small T) and the other had a hospital procedure yesterday (Big Daddy).
Today is my day to try and catch up on all the housework in as quick as time as possible.
Tonight, I have to work the 5th and 6th grade basketball game since I'm an athletic booster club officer. We are in charge of the elementary basketball games and that means we run the admissions gate and also take care of the concessions.
I wanted to also share something beautiful with you.


Yep, I am the proud owner of a Cath Kidston mug.
I got it at the thrift store for 10 cents.
Can you imagine???
And there's not a chip or scratch or anything wrong with it.
I've been using it ever since I brought it home.
I think I might have a new favorite coffee cup!!!
I also have lots more to share with you all today.
I'll be updating my blog shortly.
I hope you enjoy what I've got in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment