Monday, February 20, 2012

The Pink "Z"

The past couple of weeks have been hellaciously busy.
Between school activities and working, I've had "zero" time for myself.
But today is different.
I have nothing on my schedule until this evening. Then Small T needs a ride to 4-H.
So, I've been paring down all the emails in my inbox to a more manageable number.
I've checked out my facebook page.
I've looked at a couple of my favorite blogs.
And now I'm working on my blog a bit.
What a great start to my day!
*And I even got to sit and enjoy my first cup of coffee in almost 2 weeks*
Pure Delight!

Without further ado, let me introduce The Pink "Z".
I finished this up sometime in the last week.
However, I have no clue at all as to the exact date.
That's how busy I've been. LOL
I have to say that I just love, love, love this!
The same goes for everyone else that's seen it.
And it's big! I wish I had measured it!
It's too late though as it's already wrapped and hidden away.
As to the particulars:
The yarn is Red Heart. I can't remember the color though.
Someone, not saying who...Big Daddy...helped me out and threw the label away.
I used an I crochet hook.
I can't tell you the amount of fiber fill either as I had a couple of open bags of it. And I just used it up.
The Pink "Z" is another Christmas present. I have a niece, Z, who is totally into pink right now.
Since this turned out so well, I have plans to make a couple of more letters for presents as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment