Saturday, January 14, 2012

This Morning...

This morning I'm off to take my mom to an auction. She's been looking for a lift chair for quite some time now and there's one at this auction in the next town over to the west of us. Since I'm the only kid with a pick-up truck, I got roped into taking her. (Not really, I would have done it anyway.) So, I'm thinking that she is planning on buying the chair if the price doesn't go too high. In her manner of persuasion, she also mentioned that there are 5 large boxes of new yarn as well as craft books, etc. that are going to be auctioned off. Of course, this got my attention. She also added if they didn't go very high in price she might be me a box or two of the yarn. Of course, that meant I just HAD to go and see for myself. LOL After all, what could be better on a cold, snow laden day than to have some new yarn! So...if the price is right, I'll show you my bounty when I get home this afternoon.
Have a good day everyone! And I might be showing some photos later on this evening. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment