Sunday, October 16, 2011

Project Lists

I thought I'd share a few of my Project Lists with you. This will help me stay motivated, since I'm putting it in writing. LOL Of course it will!

List for the Goose Festival (this weekend)
Earflap Hats (Baby, Toddler, Child/Teen, Adult)
Granny Boutique Purses
Slouchy Hats
Skinny Scarves
Pink Camo Baby Jackets

**Note: I have finally finished the Earflap Hats. I added the Toddler to Kids Beanies. They weren't on the list. I'm on to Slouchy Hats next.


Christmas Booth (1st Sat. in Dec.)
Elf Hats (2 styles)
Santa Hats
Ornaments (stars, light bulbs, pinecones, snowflakes, mittens, cones)
Stockings
Mini Stockings
Trees
Treasure Bags
Tree Bags

**Note: I have made nothing on this list yet! Yikes!


My Everyday List
10 stockings for my sister's family (I have 2 of them done so far)
2 Peace Sign afghans (I have one square done)
Couch Doily
Nana Squares (I need 110 more at this point)

2 comments:

  1. that exhausts me, just reading it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so too. but, it keeps me on track and you'd be amazed at how much i get done when i work off a list.

    ReplyDelete