Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Hats/Caps

Yesterday, I finished another Baby Earflap Hat. I used Simply Soft yarn from my scrap pile. I know that two of the colors are watermelon and lime light. I'm not sure about the other one. It's like an off white.
Then, I made three baby skater beanies. I had made these back in November or December of 2010. These are made with Simply Soft yarn and a G hook. The photo is really dark for some reason, but the one on the left is Grey Heather with a black stripe, the one in the middle is Dk. Sage with a white stripe and the one on the right is white with a watermelon stripe. The pattern I use is here http://chiescrochetandknitting.blogspot.com/2005/11/very-simple-skateboarder-beanie.html . I follow the pattern through row 11, then skip to row 18 and finish following the pattern for these baby sized hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment