Friday, May 13, 2011

Today's Projects







I've got the "blah's" today and it's reflected in my crocheting. Normally, I love it when it rains, but for some reason, I didn't particularly care for it today. I guess I'm just having an "off day". Anyway, I made another Crocheted Treasure Bag using Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Off White and Watermelon. And I managed to squeak out 3 Square Pin Cushions with some of my Caron's Simply Soft scraps. I used Persimmon, Bone, Off White, Melon and Grey Heather. You can find the links or patterns to both of these projects in an earlier post.

2 comments:

  1. You find such great patterns Shelly. As long as your blog is around I know where to come to find something to do when I finish the shawl! You've done all the work for me already by sourcing these patterns. Thanks so much. What are you going to do with all your projects? Do you have enough little ones in your family to use them all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I'm glad my blog can be of service to you! :) Some of my projects are gifts, some are donated and some are sold at my yearly craft booth. It just depends. And I have more than 20 nieces and nephews that usually get something homemade from me. Plus my many sisters and my brother. And my mom. There are others as well. I'm a giver. LOL

    ReplyDelete