Friday, January 7, 2011

Weight Watcher's Cake



Whenever we start changing our eating habits, my family always develops a sweet tooth. This means that I have to find ways to satisfy that craving without doing something foolish like making brownies or buying donuts. I have a few Weight Watcher's recipes for desserts and tonight I made one of them. Here's what you do:
Mix together:
1 cake mix (I used a generic white mix)
1 can of Sprite Zero (at room temperature)
Make sure these are mixed well. Try to get as many of the lumps of cake mix out as possible.
Now, bake according to the directions on the box. Mine said to bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Check with a toothpick to make sure it's done though.
I let the cake cool before cutting. Then I cut it into 18 pieces which makes each piece worth 3 pts.. If you cut the cake into 24 pieces, then they are worth 2 pts. each.
This cake has a unique flavor and is really moist. The cake is a bit crumbly, but we don't mind. I would, and will, make this cake again for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment