Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Book Nook - Post 2

I read the following books in the Last Apprentice Series by Joseph Delaney:

Book 2 - The Last Apprentice - Curse of the Bane
Book 3 - The Last Apprentice - Night of the Soul Stealer
Book 4 - The Last Apprentice - Attack of the Fiend
Book 5 - The Last Apprentice - Wrath of the Bloodeye

I read Book 1 - The Last Apprentice - Revenge of the Witch, back in January. I thought it was a bit slow going but I decided that I would read the rest of the series and give them a shot. I must admit that I really started getting into the books and I quickly went through all of them. Each book talks about a different subject, sort of, and it's quick to bring you in. So, after a rough start, I am finally saying that I enjoyed these books. Obviously, it's about an apprentice, but it's an apprentice to a "spook". A "spook" is someone that handles all the creatures like witches, boggarts, etc.. My score on this series is a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment